SNOW DAY.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014


It's a freezing snowy blizzard out there.
So I'm wrapping up the day with a to-do list.
And trying to keep finishing those etsy orders.
AFTER that the shop is really truly closed for a few months, for real this time.
// so get your orders in - last chance //

The husbands car + truck both died & now we're on the search for a new car,
In the meantime go check out Babiekins Magazine Issue & read my 3 valentines I created
For the issue! I'll be doing 3 post on them in the next few days..

I think I'll stay in bed just a little big longer today.
Those cheerios were all the missed-mouth cheerios that lead a small path into the bedroom.
Cheerios in bed are perhaps the best, try it.

In the meantime come see what I'm pinning, I promise you wont be disappointed.






No comments:

Post a Comment