We're having a baby!

Friday, June 19, 2015



Um, I think I missed this post? Maybe, but I'm sure you've seen on instagram...
WE'RE HAVING A BABY! Yes, A tiny little baby will be joining our family come November!
And we are so excited! Like 9 out of 10 of our conversations are about this baby, "who's the baby going to look like?" "Will it be a boy or girl" "I wonder if the baby will like this.." Seriously we do a lot of baby talk around this house! So I guess you could say we're excited.

But I do have to apologize for my lack of blogging DIY love, around here.
Because I wasn't quite feeling myself, and I kept wondering, will I ever love DIY'ing again? The answer is YES, I'm BACK in full force. This baby is doing good, I'm doing good, & I've felt the tiniest movements this week, it's be absolutely incredible. Last night I was laying in bed, after my ice cream sandwich treat, horrible, let's just not tell my doctor that. And this baby was moving like crazy, I was at home alone and all I could do was just laugh. Laugh but be so absolutely in love at the same time. So I'll be sharing some room inspo./ room progress ect., but don't worry the DIY's at here to stay. And since my sister is also expecting in October, we're throwing on heck of a combined baby shower so I'll be sharing that goodness to!

p.s. I shared more of these announcement photos we took over at Moms Best.

1 comment: