NEW YEARS IN A BOX.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014





So you guys know by now, I love things in a box...
So this year why not make a New Years party in a box!
I partnered up with Mom's Best, Kate Aspen, & Flair Exchange, to put together this cute bar cart,
I'm sharing it over at Mom's Best today, but than I came home and there sat my lonely bar cart,
with no one to celebrate it with, so I quickly packed up some goodies and delivered them,
Super easy, just like that now everyone can enjoy a party!

P.s. Go check out Kate Aspen for all these goodies in these boxes!
And pretty please go check out that gold thrifted party cart, for the whole family!

all supplies in the box can be found on Kate Aspen's website.
tutorial for the "cheers" party hats.

CHEERS... Happy New Years to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment