PEACH BUNDT CAKE.

Friday, April 11, 2014




Who loves a easy recipe? Me, me, me!
This is literally the easiest recipe. It's a box of cake, milk, eggs, butter & peaches.
That's it, amazed, I am! Skip the boxed cake ingredients & use these instead.

Recipe:
Boxed cake (any flavor)
1 1/4 Cups of Milk
4 Eggs (add one more extra egg than the box recipes calls for)
1 1/2 Sticks of Butter
Canned Peaches or Fresh

Glaze:
1 Tablespoon Buttermilk
1 Tablespoon Orange juice
1 Tablespoon Peach juice (from the can)
Powered Sugar about 2 cups

Mix cake mix, eggs, milk, and butter. Butter and flour the bundt cake pans. Fill the bundt cake pan 3/4 full, places peaches on the bottom, I covered the bottom of the cake batter. I baked these for 16 minutes, until they were lightly brown, let them cool, flip the pan over and gently tap the pan until bundt cakes fall out.




I made this little gold foil banner to stick on top,
just cut out a banner from google clip art & added dots & lettering.
You can find a gold foil pen at Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, those bundt cakes look so delicious! I like how effortless this recipe is. Of course, I'm quite partial to bundt cakes with peaches, because they're my favorite fruit! Thank you so much for sharing this simple yet amazing recipe. Awesome job with the banner, btw. Cheers!

    Jason Underwood @ La Patisserie

    ReplyDelete