SHE'S A GEM PARTY.

Sunday, March 23, 2014











This little sweet pea turned the big THREE!
So she called me and asked me to make a purple "ta-ke" with purple "tand-les"
My heart exploded, yes of course we could have a purple party, anything for her sweet face.
So I put my party pants on and we threw her a gem themed purple party.

Everything gold and purple, with a little bit of pink of course! 
I order those cute gold diamond topper from Seventh and J , ordered honeycombs from here
and cut them into diamond shapes, make a quick little banner, and a purple gem cake, with purple donuts, and purple cupcakes. I threw some cotton candy on these sticks, and dots gold cups.
Oh and a sparkler number three for the cake, via here

We ended the nigh with a pizza party with the family and opening gifts! Just too much fun! 

See this post for the cake details.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a step-by-step of how you made the banner? Or do you sell them? My daughter Gemma is turning one and we're doing a gem themed party for her.

    ReplyDelete