FACELIFT

Thursday, July 25, 2013






This little blog got a facelift.
Come check out my navigation bar (across the top)
Check out the event gallery, it's where I will be posting all of my events.
like this event.... adoring this little faux deer boy birthday party
Also check out party in a box... etsy.com/shop/bigbrightbold

Thank you for your patience as we went through a little change.
Some give aways are happening soon, follow on instagram
and some DIY are happening on this blog

Some very exciting collaborations are happening, 
and I could NOT be more thrilled about them

oh, and one last thing, our house.... you  know that one 
we've seriously been remodeling the crap out of.. yeah that one..
I'll have weekly updates if you click under the "house" tab at the top
psssssssstttt... we have wood floors in the basement.

so welcome to all the new exciting changes happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment