TASSELS & MORE

Saturday, February 1, 2014








I just finished up this garland for a sweet little girl's 1st birthday,
I also had to include a final picture of the cotton candy topped cupcakes if you missed READ IT.
I'll be sharing both this tutorials on the garland & toppers here shortly. 
In the meantime I've closed my etsy shop. 

If you're looking to order message me, I'll be doing custom messaged orders only
I'm finishing up all other orders & I'm trying to get new content & DIY post pulled together,
PLUS we're getting ready to start our kitchen remodel, yippee! We just picked up our cabinets today!
And in the meantime I'm trying to justify spending the money on my dream apron kitchen sink.
So for the next few months I'll be busy with our remodel + new content for the blog + new content for Mom's Best

Stay tuned, I have a tufted upholstered headboard tutorial coming soon,
The husband just finished cutting out my headboard & I just picked up the foam tonight! 

Also I'm so incredibly honored to be featured on Oprah.com!
My DIY dresser that I happened to have thrift-ed for $30 & refurnish & wallpaper was listed on 2014 trend! I attached the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment