YOU'RE THE MILK TO MY COOKIES.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014




 You're the Milk to my Cookies!
And guess what...Happy almost Valentines day!
Make these super cute sprinkle drinks & cookie for your party!
These sweet little drinks were just  featured in Babiekins Magazine.
I used a Simply Orange or Lemonade bottle to create these, who'll all for re-purposing.

Steps:
I coated the top of the bottle with frosting & covered it with sprinkles.
I than printed these tags, that I made for momsbestnetwork.com, printed & cut them out
Attached the tag to the bottle with twine.
Bag up oreos, or any kind of cookie in a clear treat bag!

Easy as that, super fun for the kiddos, and milks healthy right?
Have a wonderful valentines day,
and I'll be posting tutorials soon, pretty promise.
and a fun little DIY video on how to make those giant papers! 

I've been slightly distracted finishing up etsy orders & working on a tutorial for a tufted headboard.
ohhh.... and you know that little thing called work, my actual real job, yeah I've been busy with that too.. 
I was super nervous about tufting BUT it's been surprisingly easy, well with two people at least.






No comments:

Post a Comment