Deck the halls.

Monday, December 4, 2017


This is my favorite season! A reason for the season, I love the reason behind the season and I love the joy and cheer everyone has for Christmas, it's my absolute favorite! We kicked off our holidays at Disney World, and if you haven't been for Christmas it is truly magical! When we got home from our trip we had the cutest box from Tiny Prints waiting for us!

We ordered our Christmas cards, and I absolutely love the detail Tiny Prints think of! The envelopes are personalized with our address, with an adorable design on the outside. And my absolute favorite is the liners! I mean seriously it's perfect! We decided to use our photos from charlie decorating our first family gingerbread. The red foil merry Christmas has my heart!

We also love the personalized gold confetti ornaments, this is our first year for this and I love the idea of collecting these photos over the next several years.

Go check out Tiny Prints & the holiday cards they are offering this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment