hunky hubby.

Thursday, February 12, 2015



So this is probably not a DIY post more like a what to get your husband post?
Or maybe just like this is my very last post about Valentines day, but no need to worry,
I just realized, that in a month is St. Patricks day! But seriously who's idea was it to put all these holidays so close together? Maybe it was a solution to give people something to do during this freezing winter months. Probably not, but I'm just going to go with it. I am SO ANXIOUS for spring, I picked up a little seed growing kit, okay maybe 4 kits, so I can start all my veggies indoors this year, wish me luck, because that tropical tree I brought in from the summer is barely making it, poor thing. But back to this box, I order this shirt, gum, these cookies (under the shirt), printed off this coupon book, yes, maybe I'm a little cheeseball with the coupon book,  but you guys know this, and last but not least, a plane ticket to sunny Phoenix is tucked in there behind that tissue.

My husband and I both work full time jobs, he goes to school in the evenings, we both have church callings, we also remodel our little house on the side, so we've been feeling trapped in Iowa for too long so why not go to Phoenix for 5 days? We're going! My mom and dad just happen to be down there right now with my dads job, so off we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment