Summer & Swim Must haves

Friday, April 21, 2017




one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine

So, swimsuit season is upon us, and while I may not be prepared for that I'm absolutely looking forward to it for charlie, I mean leg roles, and mini bums in swimwear, gah I die! While there are SO many cute swimsuits out there, my recent is Kortni Jeane, but with her growing so fast I try to find some inexpensive swimsuits. Check out targets Cat & Jack collection, or Old Navy's swimsuits that are cute & 30% off right now.

I love all these find for pool, beach, splash pad, vacation must haves! If you have't picked up a pair of mini melissa's its worth it, Charlie LOVES these shoes, she picks them over everything else, they are the softest jellies. That H&M bag is only $5.99, it's a must have. and I love the idea of a towel cover up, this way when she gets in the car after being wet, her carseat wont be completely sogged out. Good pool that we will pack is sippy cup, snacks, toys, towel, SPF sunblock, hair clips.

These are just some of my favorite things for summer, and right now we can't get enough hair clip to get the bangs out of her eyes. These H&M ones are so cute, if you need hair clips check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment