Project life.

Saturday, March 14, 2015



Have you guys heard of project life? Ok you probably have.
But I'm just new to the game, but I love the idea! You can check more details out here.
Basically you print photos + journal about those photos or moments in your life, but since I've never kept a journal, terrible I know, I'm 100% in love with this idea! I think that its perfect, especially to leave behind memories and photos for generations to come, so I'm thinking a little futuristic but I want my great-great-grandbabies to know who we are, so I'm starting. And since I was a HUGE scrapbooker back in the day, I've got my baby - beginning college life complete. But I'm just going to start today, the last couple months. So here I go!

Also I know there's a ton of photo printing sites out there, which are amazing, i've used a couple my self, but I decided to save a little cash by just printing these at home on my HP photoprinter using 4x6 photo paper, BEST idea (see photo above). Also I love the idea of a HUGE book, but I felt like I need to start small so I picked up a mini book with 4x4 sheets. Keep it simple and small for now and I can always grow into a big book if I can stick to it!

I'll be posting more of my pages here soon, so stay tune!

If you printing at home here's what you'll need:
HP Photo Printer
HP Photo paper
Instagram

* Note I happen to love instagram because it filters your photos (I also use the app Pic Tap Go) and makes the images sqaure which is perfect for printing

Instruction: Download your instagram photos to your computer, open the photo in a photo editing software OR word, just change your papersize to 4x6, than copy your images into the program, make sure the images are the proper size, for a small book, 2x2. Trim and you're done! You can also turn these into magnets just by adding a small magnet to the backside.



1 comment:

  1. I am expecting more interesting topics from you. And this was nice content and definitely it will be useful for many people.
    Picture printing online
    Order photo prints online
    Photo printing sites

    ReplyDelete