CHRISTMAS CHEER

Sunday, November 17, 2013



















I've started decorating for christmas, 
I know, I know, it not suppose to happen till after Thanksgiving
but I absolutely can not help my self... goodbye pumpkin & welcome christmas
Yesterday my nieces helped me decorate the tree & they are good helpers, 
Their little Christmas spirit is just what we needed around here.

& than the night ended a dinner date with the hubs, buying & installing new blinds,
and hanging fresh green garland around the house.

scroll down just a bit further to read more about this easy DIY deer christmas box.

I just love christmas! 

p.s. since there are first photos i've posted of our home since we've remodeled
check out Our House [Before] Tab  to see what we've been so busy working on......

No comments:

Post a Comment