EASTER DINNER

Sunday, March 31, 2013

 





 this year i volunteered my self to host easter
I think I only ended up calling my mom & sister a billion times
 asking questions, like how do I pick out a ham,
what do I do if I don't have enough food,

but needless to say it was a success!
I was so glad to have everyone over in our new house.
 we literally JUST finished the bathroom remodel
saturday night before easter dinner so luckily our guests had a bathroom
phew, i was getting a little worried.

anyways i used the limes as a cute place setting 
& than the guests cut them up & then they added them to their drink.
 I made this recipe here raspberry limeade. 
the raspberry limeade was delish.

& I made a fresh fruit salad for every place setting.
cake, these bunny tails  for the cake stand, raspberry lemon cake,
mini strawberry fruit pizzas, potatoes & ham.
overall it was delicious.

oh, & that's the $5 table cloth from TJ Maxx
that I turned into a table runner in the pictures.




3 comments:

  1. I love the runner & your tutorial. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute table setting! Love the raspberry and lime color scheme! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic!!! Good job! bummed that we missed it. When are you coming to do my gallery wall?!!

    ReplyDelete